Civil Service Exam schedule for 2014 was released and announced by the Civil Service Commission recently and the first batch of examination for Career Service Professional and Sub-professional PPT (Paper and Pencil Test) will be on April 6, 2014. The deadline for the period of filing of applications will be until February 20, 2014 only.
Civil Service Exam Schedule 2014
See schedule at the table above. I will add more dates in case they added more. 2014 is coming and the complete schedule for the entire year 2014 is yet to come. Meanwhile, apply now for the first batch of the exam.
Note: The Commission has also pointed out that acceptance of applications will be on a first-come-first-serve basis and they have quotas for every batch of applicants. That means applications may no longer be accepted even before the deadline if the target and quota of number of examinees has already reached by the CSC Regional and Field Offices.
Passing Rate is still 80%
I recommend you read about the tips here:
Civil Service Exam Requirements for Application:
- Filipino citizen
- At least 18 years old on the date of filing of application of exam
- Of good moral character
- Must not have been convicted by final judgement of an offense or crime
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged from military service or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government
- Must not have taken the same level of CS Exam in less than 3 months
Civil Service Exam Documents Required:
- Application Form (get it from CSC or download it here)
- Application Fee of P500
- 4 copies of Identical ID photos with name tag (first name, middle initial and last name with signature over printed name) – I recommend you tell the photographer it’s for Civil Service Exam purpose because they know the specifications right away
- Original and photocopy of any valid ID
Where to apply and file for examination?
Go to the Civil Service Commission Regional Office or CSC Field Office near you to file for the exam. File early and avoid the deadline.
Will you take the exam? Share your views at the comments :)