Join the Philippine Air Force this 2016, it’s another amazing career. Not only you will serve our beloved country, this job in some way, makes you a hero. If you dream to join the PAF, you can be a candidate soldier and apply. The requirements for the recruitment and examination as of 2016 are posted in this page. Read on!
The Philippine Air Force is one of the important branches of the AFP (Armed Forces of the Philippines). We know there are other branches, namely, the Philippine Army and the Philippine Navy. Each branch has other sub-branches too. The air force is also called Hukbong Himpapawid ng Pilipinas in Filipino. It focuses on aerial services. If you’re in the air force, you will be involved with aircraft, flying, aviation, flights and related aircraft combat and services. If you want to join the team, you must get to know it.
How to join the Philippine Air force?
Just like the other fields of the AFP like the army, navy, marines etc., for beginners, cadets and aspirants, you will have to undergo training. The PAF offers and conducts Air Force Candidate Soldier examination each year. Your first step is to apply, take the exam for the basic military training school and pass it. You must meet all the requirements.
Philippine Air Force Enlistment Qualifications:
All Candidate Soldier applicants must:
- Be male or female, natural born Filipino citizens
- 18 – 23 years of age upon admission for training
- Single, never married and no legal obligation to support a child or children
- Have completed at least 72 units in college
- At least 5 feet in height (152.5 cm) for both male and female
(Indigenous people or member must submit certification from the National Commission on Indigenous People Main Office)
- With good moral character
- Physically and mentally fit for military training
From the application form, physical defects such as the following would demerit or disqualify the application:
- Pierced ear/s for males and extra piercing for females
- Crossed eyedness
- Bow leggedness
- Excess/lacking finger
Requirements for Philippine Air Force Officer Candidate (PAFOC)
- Educational Attainment: PAFOC- Baccalaureate Degree Holder
- Age: PAFOC – 21 to 29 years old upon admission for training (born from 01 January 1986 to 01 August 1994)
Philippine Air Force Requirements Exam, Recruitment 2016
- Application Form (Download it here)
- NSO authenticated birth certificate
- TOR (Transcript of Records) or Diploma
- Two 2×2 recent colored photos
Fill out the application form properly and correctly. You may submit photocopies of your NSO birth certificate and TOR but I suggest you also bring the original copies to prove their authenticity.
If you have passed the written examination, you will be asked to submit additional documents and requirements for reference like NBI clearance, marriage contract of parents, etc. You’ll also need to pass a Physical Fitness Test which includes push ups, sit ups, and 3.2km run. Wow, that sounds so challenging isn’t it?
- CS applicants who will pass the written examinations and who will be included in the qualified applicants to be processed will be notified to report at their Processing Centers for their Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- PAFOC applicants who will pass the written examinations will be notified to report at PAFPMC for the Special Written Exam (SWE).
Philippine Air Force Exam 2016 Schedule
Philippine Air Force Processing Centers / PAF Units
You may apply or inquire at these following PAF Units near you:
Col Jesus Villamor Air Base, Pasay City – (02) 852-7585
Fernando Air Base, Lipa City – 09227657855
Edwin Andrews Air Base, Zamboanga City – (062) 991-2290
BG Benito Ebuen Air Base, Lapu-lapu City – (032) 340-4139
Clark Air Base, Pampanga – 09286858761
Antonio Bautista Air Base, Puerto Princesa City – (048) 433-3991 Local 4141
(Phone numbers may change without prior notice)
NOTE: PAFPMC is the only Processing Center for PAFOC applicants