How to Adopt a Child in the Philippines – Adoption Requirements, Procedures

Because everyone deserves a loving and caring family, I decided to share this post today about adoption – how to adopt a child in the Philippines? What are the requirements and procedures?

If you are a Filipino citizen or an alien (currently not a citizen of the Philippines) who’s interested to adopt or looking for a foster child to raise and to love as a family, this page is for you.

First, I’d like to give the credits and warm thanks to DSWD (Department of Social Welfare and Development) for sharing the requirements and process of adoption in the Philippines. They recently gave free consultation and entertained free inquiries related to adopting a person.

We all know that the DSWD is currently the generous department assigned and given the power to protect and care for the welfare of neglected and abandoned children. This agency is mandated to find suitable permanent home and loving family for those children so they will live a normal and healthy life and relationship.

The requirements and procedures are based on the Domestic Adoption Law (Republic Act 8552) in case you still want to go deeper the complete article and browse its sections. Domestic adoption is also referred as local adoption.

Who can adopt in the Philippines?

According to this Law, any person can adopt provided he or she is a Filipino citizen or alien residing in the Philippines who:

• Is of legal age.
  • Is at least 16 years older than adoptee, except when the adopter is the biological parent.
  • Has the capacity to act and assume all the rights and duties incident to the exercise of parental authority.
  • Is of good moral character and has not been convicted of any crime involving moral turpitude.
  • Is in a good position to support, educate and care for his/her legitimate and illegitimate children and the child to be adopted.
  • Has undergone the pre-adoption services.
  • An alien may adopt if he/she has diplomatic relations with the Philippines, has been certified by his/her diplomatic or consular office or any appropriated agency that he/she is qualified to adopt in his country, and that his/her government will allow the adoption.
  • An alien has been living in the Philippines for at least three (3) continuous years prior to the filing of the application for adoption and maintains such residence until the adoption decree is entered

Who can be adopted in the Philippines?

• Any person below 18 who has been administratively or judicially declared available for adoption.
  • Legitimate son/daughter of one spouse by the other spouse.
  • An illegitimate son/daughter by a qualified adopter/s to improve his/her status to that of legitimacy.
  • A person of legal age if, prior to the adoption, said person has been consistently considered and treated by the adopter/s as his/her own child since minority.
  • A child whose adoption has been previously rescinded.
  • A child whose biological parent/s has died provided that no proceedings shall be initiated within 6 months from the time of death of the said parent/s.
how to adopt a child philippines

Know more about Domestic Adoption Law in the Philippines by going to R.A. 8552.

Adoption Requirements in the Philippines:

If you are a foster parent or a couple interested to adopt a qualified person, you may prepare the following documents.

• Authenticated Birth Certificate
  • Authenticated Marriage Certificate
  • Written consent to the adoption of the legitimate, adopted or illegitimate children living with the applicant who are aged 10 years old and above.
  • Health Certificates of Couple and family members

7. Placement
  8. Supervised Trial Custody
  9. Finalization of Child’s Adoption
  10. Issuance of the Adoption Decree/Certificate of Finality
  11. Issuance of Amended Birth Certificate
  12. Provision of Post-Adoptive Services

For inquiries and further details, please contact DSWD at dswd.gov.ph MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Disclaimer: Any comment, view or message shared in the comments section does not reflect the views or opinion of the author and the admin of this website.

About Fehl Dungo

Licensed Career Service Professional, tech investor, founder of Philpad, and published author of a poetry book at Barnes&Noble.

400 thoughts on “How to Adopt a Child in the Philippines – Adoption Requirements, Procedures”

• Hi i’m a Marketing manager from a telco company in UK and i’m looking for a baby boy. Kindly call me thanks

1. Willing to adopt a new born baby boy. Anyone want to give up your baby for adoption kindly please contact me. Interesado po kami alagaan, buhayin at bigyan ng magandang buhay ang isang baby boy dahil ituturing ko po syang galing sa akin. Sana po may makatulong…09162287015

2. Willing to adopt a new born baby boy. No scam please. Anyone want to give up your baby for adoption kindly please contact me. Interesado po kami alagaan, buhayin at bigyan ng magandang buhay ang isang baby boy na HINDI BINEBENTA dahil ituturing ko po syang galing sa akin. Sana po may makatulong.

3. Hi good day!
    Im cindy, 29 years of age. My partner and i are willing to adopt a new born baby boy ( no scam plz ) we’ve been in a relationship for 4yrs now, and i have pcos so its very hard for us to have our own baby. Adoption is a real option for us now since we are not getting any younger. Plz help us. Thank u and god bless. Email me at cindymagallano920@gmail.com.

4. Hello, I’m Maria from Subic near bataan, I’m almost 9months preggy, my due date will be on 2ndweek or third week this november. Sincere po akong ipa-adopt si baby. Naghahanap po ako ng makakatulong sa hospital bill, kahit doon lamang po. At handang kunin napo si baby pagkalabas. Maraming salamat sa tutulong. You may contact through my number 09996757309. Thank you again.

5. Hi, im 20 yrs old. and 8months preg. Nov. po ang due date ko, willing po ako ipa-adopt si baby. Please contact my number para po sa interesado, salamat po. #09996757309

6. Hii, I am looking new born baby girl for adoption, anyone want to give up you baby for adoption kindly please contact me at 01113366470

7. Hi friends,

I’m 42 years old, single and looking for a child to adopt, 2 years or below or kahit po yung lalabas pa lang. Please message me, 09230117628.

• sino dito gusto mag ampon ng bata. nov8 due date ko. ung handa makipag tulungan. wala ng paligoy ligoy para maayos usapan. ung kaya mag bigay ng pangangailangan ko hanggang makapanganak . sagot din bayad sa kumadrona para mura at kaya mag bigay ng financial na tulong pagka panganak ko. kht pirmahan pa. hnd … Continue reading How to Adopt a Child in the Philippines – Adoption Requirements, Procedures

please contact me, 09230117628

• Hi,
        Please I need help about adoption in the Philippines? How long the process takes the required documents needed plus the cost. I am living in UK.
        Please message me whoever can give me details, information or anyone have gone through the same process.
        My email address.
        Many thanks. God bless!

8. hi I’m Mai 7mos pregnant, sino po willing magadopt ng baby KO, make sure lang po na mamahalin sya at aalagaan please help me po, no scammer po please pakicontact nalang po ako 09556818159.thanks

• Hello,I and my husband are willing to adapt a baby.I am from Cebu and now I am here in Germany and we want to bring the baby here for her future.Don’t worry were staying in contact and you can see your baby every time we have a vacation.

• sino dito gusto mag ampon ng bata. nov8 due date ko. ung handa makipag tulungan. wala ng paligoy ligoy para maayos usapan. ung kaya mag bigay ng pangangailangan ko hanggang makapanganak . sagot nip na bayad sa kumadrona para mura at kaya mag bigay ng financial na tulong pagka panganak ko. kht pirmahan pa. hnd ko na kaya buhayin to at kailangan ko mag simula ulit. mag iwan kau ng # kung okei sa inu. maayos ako kausap ayoko na mag hirap lalo. at sana ung hnd paasa mahanap ko dito. salamat. baby boy nga pala to

• Hi mam. Iam 1month pregnant. If u want to know more about my status and if u want to know my personal back ground please contact this number 09975119496. A better family for this baby would be enough for me to give what is right for her/him. Thanks

• goodmorning mam
          i am michael an me wife is an y we whant a baby adopt bec my wife can not make a baby so we whant adopt i whant meet you in person so you know we are reall goodfor child let me know so we can talk we comefrom tagum city
          greaiting s

• hi grace im willing to help..and me and my husband are willing to adopt a baby..ituturing nming tunay na anak at ituturing kong galing sa akin ang anak mo..im 38yrs old and my husband is 39..2yrs na kming ksal pro dpa nagkakaroon ng anak…

9. Hi,

Greetings!

I am a single mother and about to get married next month. My soon to be husband is planning to adopt my 2 kids. However the father of my daughter is not fine on this adoption but he abandoned us for 3 years and does not give any financial support from the day I got pregnant until i give birth but sometimes he communicate with the kids.

My question is, it would possible for us to do the adoption process without the signature of their biological father as he only acknowledge the kids by signing their Birth Certificate but he doesn’t know and do his responsibility as a father from the beginning.

Please let me know the process for this case.

Thanks in advance.

10. Hi, I’m 22 years old, and giving birth in 6 months.

I’m planning to let my parents adopt my baby, what will be the procedure of it?

11. Hi friends….Here is another opportunity for you to adopt a child

Hello i am Revrend Marcus and we urgently need new adopters to provide a loving family. People from all walks of life can adopt children, but in particular we are looking for adoptive parents who will be able to meet a child’s needs. Like all families, adoptive families come in all shapes and sizes. Our church have an orphanage home center,where you can adopt children from 0-11 years of age. We have set of twins and boys and girls. Christ Chosen Church Of God Mission was founded 1981 while the orphanage baby center was founder 2005. God will bless you if you come to our church today to adopt a baby from us. So if you’re thinking about starting the adoption process then please get in contact with us at:
    christchosenorphanage@gmail.com

12. Hi Im from Laguna My name is Mark I want to adopt a child which is boy , I have Stable financial that can sustain the needs of he child. Contact me 09975287572

13. Hi! I’m looking for a good heart who Is willing to adopt my biracial baby. I’m due in less than a month and would like to start processing everything soon. Contact me and I’ll let you know the situation and the details. Thank you so much!

14. Hi I’m 3 months pregnant. I am looking for a loving couple that will take good care of my baby. Just a loving couple with a stable job is enough. Im in a very complicated situation and i really need to do this. ? All i need is a support for my hospitalization when i give birth to this baby. My due date will be on November 28, 2017. Thank you. Please leave your numbers and ill just contact you. God bless

15. Hi

i would like to know whether i am eligible to adopt the kids of my filipino boyfriend and i am from Singapore with 3 own blood kids .Please advise to my email

16. Hi.. me anak po ako 2 years old ang tatay nya ay pmngkin ng stepdad ko kaso complicated po situation so yung bata pinangalan ng stepdad ko sa kanya…xa yung naging father sa bcertificate so xa ang tumyong ama t ngsustento sa bta eversince sila ng mother ko gusto sana nila i adopt ng legal yung baby ko pnub pu b at sn pu ba dapat mg apply…

17. Hello po ako po c anna, gusto ko lang po tanong kung anong processo po may dalawa po akong anak sa pagka dalaga yung biodad nila ay patay na po bago ko ipanganak ang bunso at nkalagay po sa birth nila n/a yung father. Ngayon po kasal na po ako sa taiwanese 5yrs na po at gusto ng nmin ng husband ko maging legal father sya ng mga anak ko at madala ng mga anak ko apelyido niya paano po ang gagawin? Pls i need an answer po since nasa taiwan po ako.pra alam po namin ang gagawin.

18. Hi. Im pregnant, i want this baby to be adopted when i gave birth tho this baby. please contact me me if youre willing. thank you

19. Hi,

I’m from the UK but living here permanently in the Philippines, I have been married to my Filipina wife since August 2012, as of yet no luck with having a baby that we would so badly like as to start a real family.

We have been living in a private village in Las Pinas City, since 2011, here are a few informal squatter area’s which have many many children being left walking around the street on their own some as young as 2, being look after by 5-8 year old children while their parents are of some where doing gambling etc or something else.

We been looking at adopting last couple years due to what I see on a daily basis, many of the kids here already call me Daddy Joe.

I have been to the DSWD and I was informed of the requirements and two things they asked me for up set me.
    First: they informed me that I need the medical records of my family members in the UK. ( well this would be impossible form many reasons, but simply put. I not even speak to most my UK family but more important medical records are personal and privet in the UK and its LAW.
    Second: I was informed the be a minimum fee of PHP70,000. I’m sorry po, DSWD are funded by the Philippine Government why would they need such a high amount when I rather use the money to buy clothing food and all the other things that a child needs.

Please could you advise as i find it hard as a foreigner to see so many kids on the street dirty hungry etc,

20. hello po,ako po raquel..nais po sana naming i adopt ng asawa ko ngaun ung anak ko sa pagkadalaga, nagtanong na po ako s dswd kung paano..nbanggit po sa akin na pribado po iyon at kelangan daw po kami kumuha ng abogado..kya lng po hindi po namin kaya mag asawa na kumuha ng pribadong abogado.pangkaraniwang empleyado lng po kmi at sapat lng para sa pangangailangan naming pamilya ang kinikita namin..meron p po bng ibng paraan para maapon po nmin ung anak ko hindi kelangan gumastos ng malaking halaga..marami pong salamat.

21. hi im jean my live in partner has a 1st in his dead wife iam the one that taking good care of his child but i want to adopt the child to be my legal child pls give me advise what to do i dont know the process of adaptation thank u

22. Hi just call me hera,.im 8 months pregnant, and im looking for a Loving couple willing to adopt my half korean baby boy.
    Yung very much willing to shoulder all expenses, give birth, medications and a place to stay for 1 month.. complicated po kasi tlaga ung situation ko. I need to move out n dto s bahay until i give birth.. maliit lng po tyan ko kaya nttago p s mga damit kaso ngaun po ndi n kaya napapancn na. Ndi po ako demanding pero ndi po tlaga madali ang situation ko. Complicated lng. So dun lng po sa willing, since 1 month nlang nmn po.. ndi rn ako scam gsto ko lng mkasigurado s taong pagkakatiwalaan ko at pagkakatiwalaan na mppnthan ng baby ko..
    This is my number 0935-510-5652 or email me
    Please ung very much willing lang po at naiintndihan yung situation ko. Salamat.

• Hi

I would like to adopt your child. I live in Canada and I am not Filipino either. I would need my friends to help me if there has any language barriers. When is your baby due and what part of the country do you reside?

23. hi po ako si arnold dito na kami nakatira canada,gusto naming mag adopt ng baby kasi wala pa po kaming anak ng asawa ko,ok lang ba na i adopt namin yong ipapanganak palang na baby,yong nanay ng bata ay friend sya ng kapatid ko,kasi po pag na adopt namin sya gusto namin na madala sya dito sa canada,ano po ba ang kailangan namin gawin para sa legal adoption,maraming salamat po

24. Please help im looking for a decent and good parent who’s willing to adopt a baby my due is near.Please help im so desperate my situation right now is very complicated where can i find a loving parent that will adopt my baby this is a very hard decision that i will make but i dont have any choice.Please help Godbless people!No to scam please this is a serious matter.

25. I find the article interesting. Now my scenario is like this. My first degree cousin died 2 months after giving birth to a child who was/is not even registered and not even issued a life birth. The record in the local barangay when I went there is that the name of the mother and there is no mention of a father whatsoever as the baby was born out of wedlock.

Now, the only record of the baby is the one that is in the barangay. The baby lives with me for exactly 1 yr as of this writing. I want to process her paper. Could you please tell me what is the next move to do?

I am considering filing her papers for late registration assuming that I am the father. IS that possible?

Thankinng you in advance

26. Hi. May dalawang cousins ako ages 12 and 17 na naulila na. Nais ampunin ang mga bata ng kapatid kong babae age 40+ sa ibang bansa. Gustong gusto naman ng mga bata dahil kilala nila ang ate ko dahil cousins sila at parang nanay ang turing nila sa ate ko. Please tulugan ninyo po kami kung ano ang aming gagawin na maampon sila ng ate ko dahil napapabayaan na po sila. Pwede nyo po akong i-email para personal ang confidential ang messages natin. Hihintayin ko po ang tulong ninyo. Salamat.

27. I would like to remind that this page was made so that people would know the process of adoption.

For starters, putting your child for adoption is difficult for you as a mother. You NEED to undergo COUNSELING. There are institutions in the Philippines that could help you and to also help you clarify your thoughts.

For those people who are looking for someone to adopt, find accredited NGOs by the DSWD that could help you process the LEGAL way of adoption or contact the DSWD itself for it. What you’re doing is ILLEGAL and if proven, you could be jailed for it. It is not true that adoption is expensive; why even think of the expense when you will also spend for the child in the future that is far more “expensive”?

Why not also opt to be a foster parent? Foster parenting is temporary in nature. Feel free to comment below for me to answer your questions and I am willing to help.

Sincerely yours,

A social worker

• Hello.,my husband and I are looking to adopt a child in philippines and I want a legal adoption as I don’t want any problems when it comes to bring the baby here in the U.K.,I am a filipina and my husband is a British..could u please help me about the requirements I need for adoption as I don’t know where in Philippines to contact the dswd..looking forward to hear from u..

• Hi Hynna Mae!

To start it of, If you are from UK, you could opt to go to your local inter-country adoption centre. They are accredited with the Philippines’ Inter-Country Adoption Board (ICAB). I shall give you their contact number there in UK hereby written below:

Name: Intercountry Adoption Centre (IAC)

Address: 22 Union Street Barnet, Herfordshire, EN5 4HZ

Tel: 44 (0) 208-449-2562

or

Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety (DHSSPS)

Address: Room D1.4, Castle Buildings, Stormont Estate, Belfast BT4 3SQ, United Kingdom

Tel.: 0044 2890 522977

Upon contacting them, tell them your inquiry and that you are seeking to adopt a filipino/na child and so shall you will go with the legal process. Giving my welcome in advance.

• Hello Ms. Mae…
      Happy New Year!
      I’m a Filipina married to American, we are planning to get the parental custody of my grandson, we are now station here in South Korea, and my grandson and daughter living with us for almost 4 yrs now.
      Is it possible to get your contact number or email address, so I can get all the information that I need.

Thank you so much for your consideration.

• Hi Ms. Edina, are you still in South Korea now? It is better that you get to contact your local welfare agencies while you are there and so that the process shall be easily answered. Thank you!

• Hi Mae,

I am planning to adopt my sisters child when she gives birth..she is married.. she has 6 kids now..can you tell me of the possible consequences if we will not be following the right process. I am single and with a stable job. To be honest we are planning to have my name written as the father in that way the child can have my surname. Is that possible?

28. Wife and I have custody for the past three years of a child that we love as our own. We live in Philippines but I work in Afghanistan. Wife is filipino I am an American. What do we need to do to adopt our boy. Birth mother has left the child and no longer can be located but birth father is still in the area.

• Several circumstances shall be considered such as how old ia the child and how were you able to get hold of the child. You need to legalize the adoption and should contact the biological father of the child (this should take hold with a social worker working in the adoption placement agency). From there, the father will sign a document called deed of voluntary commitmemt. As what this article says, you should contact child placement agencys.

• Please ma’am if your willing to adopt an unborn child please message me my situation is not easy right now i need a decent and loving family who will took good care of my child my due is near.Please help Godbless you!Please text me 09360365180

• Hi,

I tried calling u po but ur phone po was unattended. Hmm i sent u a txt message instead. Let me know po how can we meet and what are other needed details so I can reach out to you po.

Thanks!

• Sorry po maam kakabasa ko ng message niyo kakainsert ko lang po kasi nung sim.I dont have a load i’ll just text you tomorrow i hope kayo na po makakatulong.I’ll text you tomorrow morning maam.Thankyou Godbless!

• Hi, please also message me on my globe number 09264667547 in case i could not pick up ur txts on my smart. Loadan kita. Thanks Neil

• Option #1 is the Local adoption if you were going to live in the Philippines for 2 years. Got to go thru the DSWD and the local courts for adootion.

Option #2 is the Inter-Country adoption if you live overseas outside of the Philippines. Work it thru an adoption agency in your country and follow the process.

• Hi .. i am looking for a decent loving couple to adopt my unborn half korean baby boy..due around last week of February nxt month or 1st week of march. All i need is willing to shoulder hospital bills, assistance until i give birth and a place to stay just for 1 month . Here’s my number 0935-510-5652 or do email me. Hope you’ll be the one who can help me in my situation and give a brighter future to my baby.. thank you. Hera

29. Hi.. Just call me hera, im looking for a loving couple willing to adopt my unborn baby. Complicated po kasi ung situation ko and choice ko nlng is ipaadopt ung baby. All i need lang po is ung medications, prenatal check ups and hospital bills.
    This is my email po.
    heralee16@gmail.com
    Thanks you.

30. Hello, ive been married for 4 years and my husband is american but he lives here in philippines for maybe almost 10 years he was never back to the US since he got here. Before we met i already have a daughter (11y.o.now) and now He wants to adopt my daughteR and my daughter wants it too! In her Birth Cert. Its only my name and doesn’t have her biological father in it. What should i do? where/ how will i start processing the adoption? Please help

31. Hello. Gustong0gusto po namin ng british husband ko na mag-adopt ng baby infant po at saka girl. We are married for almost 4yrs at wala po kaming anak. Dito kami nakatira sa Davao at permanent resident na dito sa pilipinas ang aking husband. Pls contact me at 09474263485…

• Hi ma’am im 5 months pregnant po. willing parin po ba kazo mag adopt ng baby kazlangan ko lang po ng pangbazad sa hospital, check ups and vitamins po. 17 years old palang po kasi ako and still studying azaw ko naman pongipa abort. tinext po kita maam.

32. ako ay married woman at may 8 yrs old na anak pero abandoned ng father nya for 5 years. wala na kami balita at hindi na namin alam kung nasaan na ngayon ang father nya. my karapatan po ba ako na ipa-adopt ang aking anak without his father’s consent?

• i also want to know the process. pls someone reply. since my son is under his father’s name. never na po kme ngkita after 3months of giving birth.

33. Hi, I am 7 months pregnant and hoping to have my baby adopted, Recently found out that my baby is a girl. Anyone willing to adopt my baby and spend for her birth just text me at 09506281838. Thanks and God bless.

• Hi Tisay! Very interested to adopt your unborn baby girl. I have 2 teenage boys but want to have a girl. We live in the US but go back & forth to Phils often. Pls. contact me

• Hi. Im dee. I am very interested to adopt your baby. meron kasi akong pcos so its very hard for me and my husband to concieve. I am not rich but we both have work pala. Please contact me through my mobile 0932738706 for further details 🙂

thanks.

34. Hello there.
    I’m 17 year old boy, I’m not good when speak in English but I will do my best to get understand. I’m searching someone who adopt me change me and treat me as own family.
    My parents abandoned me since when I was in elementary. And from now I support my self. I’m high school graduate on my own in jesus name and I’m not continue collage now.
    Thats why I’m hoping and searching people who willing be own be part of family willing to take me as son and help me to achieve my dreams and be successful.

Thank you for reading my simply letter. I’m hoping someday I found family that be with my dreams came true.

• We’re same tho , i’m not good at speaking english but i’ll do my best , , a sneak peek story , at first i wanna suicide because of family problems , i had no one to talk and express my feeling tho , and i have no reasons to live , but it’s bad when u kill yourself and i realized my worth and then i think again , leaving my family thoughts came and i thought that was a good choice th but i dont know where to go , and i have a plan going to church and asks some help , i also want to be successful person , a family who can help me to achieve my dreams , and a family who wont hurt me physically , mentally , emotionally as my mother did to me , and i’m still hoping , and wishing to God that I’ll find the people who can help me to be a successful person , and can someone adopt me ?? Btw , i’m a 13 years old girl . THANKYOU , 9/22/16

35. Im a 13 Years old boy who want to be addopted , I know my parents wont let me be addopted but i can steal my birthcertificate and what does it need.
    I dont know why my father always hurt me but i follow what ever he say
    even i cant do that thing . I just only want a parent that doesnt hurt me
    im not a bad boy i always follow my parents i dont disobey them .
    can i ask what is the risk of being addopted without the parent knowing
    i just really want to be adopted im Grade 8 student , i just want a love
    and simple life but i dont know why im treated like this even they are
    my real family

• I can still wait but my descission is complete i really want to be addopted
      If you want to addopt me this is my contact gmail (pandachannelyt2@gmail.com) its only the one contact info that i have , if my parents
      will know this they will surely hurt me again

• I’m 13 and grade 8 tho , and my mom hurts me physically , mentally , emotionally too . I hope we’ll gonna have a parents who can help us to achieve our dreams , goodluck brother 🙂

• Hi Earl John! How are you? How can I reach you?
      Here is my number contact me. 0995-0814-415 This is Kuya JV, married with 2y/o daughter.
      Ill be glad to help you!

36. Hi meron po akong anak sa pagkadalaga then nagpakasal na po ako ngayon at gusto ng husband ko na e adopt ang anak ko. wala po syang father sa birth certificate at ngayon po wla na pakialam ang biological father nya sa kanya hindi nya sinusuportahan ang bata. ano po ba process ang dapat gawin para maging legal na anak sya ng husband ko?

• Ang alam ko pwede sya i acknowldge ng husband mo, punta ka sa municipyo kung san nka register ang anak mo para sa requirements

• Hi
      We are a married couple live in Bulacan, she is local women age 45 a am from Norway age 54, we have no children. But we have 2 dogs and one cat,
      Hope to hear from you.

sincerely Romana and Ove Andreassen

• I want adopt your baby, my name .is Gerlayne,i ‘m a brazilian woman but my husband is a Filipino, and i live in Cavite for 6 years already, my dream is to have a baby. Pls contact me
      09157356627.

• Hi if you are still looking me and my wife would be interested I am 34 and British and my wife is 28 and filipina.
      Please feel free to contact us.

• To Ross,

If you are interested in adopting a Filipino/Filipina child, contact your local adoption boards there in UK that is accredited with the Philippines’ Inter-Country Adoption Board.

I shall state the contact numbers below and upon contacting they will screen you and your wife if you are deemed to be prospective adoptive parents.

Intercountry Adoption Centre (IAC)

Address: 22 Union Street Barnet, Herfordshire, EN5 4HZ

Tel: 44 (0) 208-449-2562

or at

Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety (DHSSPS)

Tel.: 0044 2890 522977

Contact Persons:

Ms Bernie Duffy, Head-Inter Country Adoption
        Nicholson Frances
        Ms. Karen McKnight

37. HI, my husband and I are married since 2008. We have no child since then. According to the Doctor my husband has no capacity to produce cells. We are now in our forty’s (40) and longing for a child. We would like to consider adoption as a option. We are both working and capable of bringing up a child. Please help.

Norien

• Hi.. Im 5 months pregnant po..and Im looking for a loving couple willing to adopt my unborn baby .at mamahalin n parang tunay nlang anak. Complicated po kasi ung situation. Dko na rin po alam ung gagawin ko dhl ndi nmn po alm ng family ko to. Willing to assist po s medical, pre-natal check ups and s hospital bills po.
      Here’s my email po.
      Thank you..

• Hera, I know of an institution that could cater to your needs. Comment your e-mail address and I will send you the details. You need to think thoroughly of your decisions first.

Sincerely yours,

A social worker

38. Hi, Im looking for couple who’s willing to be adoptive parents. Kindly message me through this e-mail. Let’s just talk through the details privately. Thanks!

39. Hello! I have an 8yo old son and matagal na kami hiwalay ng daddy nya with brgy protection order. We want his birthcertificate be under my partner’s name if that’s possible. My 2kids na kami ng partner ko but not yet married. Is there a way he can adopt my kid as an illigitemate child since di pa kami married? Thanks!

40. I’m a 16 year old girl. I want to be adopted. My mom don’t want me as her daughter anymore. I always seek for their attention. What hurts me more is i’ve never been close to my parents. They left us when we were still a baby. We grow up without them. I always wanted to have a thing called family.

• Iha, can you please provide any contact information? Me and my husband (who is of American-Irish descent) has been wanting to adopt a teenager ever since. I have a daughter from my previous partner and she is my only child. She’s actually with us on this decision as she has always wanted to have a sister/sibling too! She wants someone to bond over with. Truth be told, she has been pushing this idea to us ever since we brought it up to her. Your comment is like an answered prayer and we are more than willing to be your family.

I’m leaving my e-mail address here in case you want a talk to us

41. Hi, konnichiwa.. . i would like to ask if it is possible to adopt a 22 yrs old …?? my japanese uncle want me to adopt.. He is 56 years old and has a job as an mun. architect in japan…. tasukete onegai….