How to enroll BDO Online Banking abroad step-by-step guides in this page. If you are not currently in the Philippines or if you live overseas and you want to check, update or do anything on your BDO account, it is very helpful if you have a BDO Online Banking account.
No worries on how to do this. We will teach you to successfully enroll your BDO Online Banking Account wherever you are in the world. Now you can easily monitor all your BDO accounts whether you have BDO savings account, checking account, UITF, BDO credit cards, BDO Rewards card, BDO Time Deposits, BDO Kabayan Savings account and many more.
Kindly do the following steps properly and keep a copy of your log in username and password. Also keep a copy of the Challenge Questions that you provided in the process. These are very important in keeping your BDO Online Banking account secure and only accessible by you. Always make sure you only access a https website.
Requirements to Open BDO Online Banking Abroad
- Active Email Address
- Active Mobile Number
- BDO Account Details
- Your Preferred Account Log in Username and Password
How to Enroll BDO Online Banking Abroad
I am assuming you have internet connection as you do this. I recommend you do this process using a desktop or a laptop instead of your mobile phone to type the details better and to check all your information properly.
Here are the Step-by-step guides:
1. Go to BDO Official Website
2. On the Upper Right corner of the window you will see blue ONLINE LOGIN tab. Hover your mouse on that widget to see the ENROLL NOW button. See screenshot below:
3. Select the “Not Yet Enrolled? Enroll Now!” option.
4. Then you will be brought to a page that displays about Electronic Banking Terms and Conditions of Use. Read and understand it.
5. Tick the “I have read, fully understood and agreed with the Terms and Conditions.” And Click SUBMIT
6. Now you will be brought to a new page like this screenshot below where you need to provide the following:
- Select your Account Type
- Choose the option that you are enrolling OUTSIDE THE PHILIPPINES
- Nominate your online banking information (user ID, password, mobile number and email address)
- Nominate your Challenge Questions and provide the correct answers. These are important in securing your BDO online banking account.
- Validate your enrollment and enter the captcha code given.
7. Follow through and you’re good to go. You will receive a confirmation email on the email address you have provided in the enrollment process. That is why, before you start everything, you must be sure you have an active and accessible email address that you own.
A BDO Customer Service Officer will call you to verify your enrollment within five (5) working days. Please ensure to nominate a valid international mobile number based on your selected city and country.