Here’s the easy steps and guides on how to transfer money or funds using BDO online banking to another account. Online banking made easy.
Funds transfer has no hassle anymore nowadays for we can do it online using our gadgets laptops, desktops and mobile phones. Banks use https to maintain security at all times. Whenever transactions are involved, always make sure your log in credentials are protected and secured by you and by the persons you truly trust.
Keep you emails and passwords associated for each account secured as well by keeping a notebook to always have copies of them whenever you forget some details. Online banking system like BDO let users change their password every now and then so you have to change yours before it expires.
How to Transfer Money Online using BDO Account
1. Log in to your BDO Online Banking Account
2. At the right menu, select Financial Services and choose Transfer Money
3. You will have to provide your Fund Transfer Details. See sample screenshot below:
5. Double-check your details then verify the details to proceed the fund transfer.
6. That’s all. You will receive a confirmation message after you submitted. You will also receive another confirmation email from BDO for your successful money transfer transaction.
And oh, you can also check your account balance at your BDO account dashboard anytime to see if the transfer has been debited from your account.
Cheers! You might like our related articles about BDO below.