How much is Helmet Diving in Boracay Island? When is the best time to do this activity? How deep it is? In this page, I’m giving some tips on what to expect when helmet diving in the beautiful blue waters of the island of Boracay.
Helmet Diving is one of the most exciting activities and water adventures you would not want to miss at your Boracay trip. The best time to do this activity is early in the morning when the ocean is quiet and not so wavy or in the afternoon when the ocean is calm.
Helmet Diving Boracay Price
- P700 regular price per person
- P630 if discounted
It includes underwater picture taking and video capturing. The staff will give you your own CD for the photos and video of your underwater experience. How nice!
During off peak season,there are cheap packages available for Boracay activities. My sister’s friend knew someone there and we only paid P1000 for all activities we did in one day – island hopping, Flying fish, helmet diving, snorkeling, ATV and buggy car ride.
By the way, kids 5 years old and above can also do this exciting water activity. Just make sure accompany them and teach them well about the instruction.
So how deep it is? The water is so clear and blue. You will dive about 10 feet deep and you’ll see an amazing view underwater – fishes, reefs, corals etc plus of course your friends. 🙂
Helmet Diving Tips
- Relax and calm even if it’s your first time
- If you wanna enjoy the whole time of your diving experience, just relax and remember all the hand-signs the crew discussed
- Make the appropriate hand signals.
- Don’t dive if you are scheduled to Parasailing or just had done Parasailing
- When underwater, don’t panic