Updated list of Accredited Travel Agencies for Korean Visa in the Philippines as of 2019 are posted in this page. If you are planning to travel and visit South Korea soon, it is important to lodge your visa application at the following travel agents only.
The Korean Embassy in the Philippines announced few months ago that visa applications would be processed through selected travel agencies approved by them. This is due to the fact that the increasing number of Korean visa applications are climbing up the charts.
According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Korea, “Total number of visa applicants increased from 90,000 in the year 2015 to 120,000 by the end of 2016. In the year 2017, total number of visa applicants recorded was around 160,000.”
The number of visa applications unexpectedly increased in 2018 and will continue to grow this 2019 as many foreign tourists are adding places in Korea to their bucket list.
Filipinos are among the rising number of tourists who enjoy visiting Korea. Favorite travel spots in Korea include the city of Seoul, Nami Island, Gyeongbok Palace, Everland theme park, Jeju Island, Seoul Tower, Love Lock, Petite France , Myeongdong Street and many more attractions.
While getting a Korean tourist visa is one of the easiest ways to get a visa from OECD countries according to Filipino travelers, some still struggle for successful applications. What I can advice is to submit complete documents and always be consistent with your personal details from all your documents.
Additionally, some major credit cards companies in the Philippines partnered with banks like BDO and BPI, are allowed to waive Income Tax Returns as one of the requirements in applying for a Korean tourist visa in the country.
List of Accredited Travel Agencies for Korean Visa 2019
- Aboex Travel and Tours – 14 Unit 14 Upper Ground Globe Tower Plaza 1 Pioneer St., Cor. Madison St. Mandaluyong
- Adventure International – G/F 3rd & 4th Floor Eurovilla 2, Rufino St. Legaspi Village Makati City
- ARK Travel Express, Inc. – 146 Alfaro Place, L.P Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City
- Blue Horizons Travel and Tours, Inc. – 23 Floor Pacific Star Bldg. Makati Avenue Cor, Sen Gil Puyat, Makati City
- Budget Travel and Tours, Inc. – Suite 3, Metropolitan Tower, Mabini St. Malate Manila
- Alabang Branch – Unit 4018 3/F Alabang Town Center Alabang Muntinlupa City
- Casto Travel Philippines, Inc. – 2/Flr Tuscan Bldg., 114 VA Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
- City Travel and Tours, Inc. – Cityland 10 Tower 1, H.V Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati City
- Pampanga Branch – Unit 201, 2F Diamond Spring Hotel Bldg. Mc Arthur Highway, Balibago Angeles City
- Come on Phils. Golf and Travel Agency, Inc. – U-PXA 03A Hobbies of Asia 8, Diosdado Macapagal, Pasay City
- Constellation Travels, Inc. – 5th Floor, Merry Land Plaza 1157 Chino Roces Avenue, San Antonio Village, Makati City
- Iloilo Branch – G/F Door 2, Manfred’s Building, 22 Gen. Luna St., Iloilo City
- First United Travel, Inc. – Garden Level Corinthian Plaza, Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
- Cebu Branch – Unit 118, The QC Pavillon Gorordo Avenue, Cebu City
- Bulacan Branch – 2/Floor, Abary Square Bldg. 1773 Ano St. corner F. Vergel De Dios St. Poblacion, Baliuag Bulacan
- Subic Satellite Office – BLDG. 896 Rizal Highway Corner Manila Avenue, Subic Bay Freefort Zone
- Getaway Tours International, Inc. – San Andres St. near corner Adriatico St. Malate, Manila
- Grand Hope Travel, Inc. – Lower Ground Level, SM City – NRA, Cebu City
- H.I.S. (Philippines) Travel Corp. – 2/F Serendra Bonifacio High Street Bonifacio Global City, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
- For Corporate and Sub-agents -14F Picadilly Star Building, 4th Avenue corner 27th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Hanatour Manila, Inc. – 2/F Damon Bldg., Macapagal Avenue, 1011 Pasay, Metro Manila
- Hankookceb Corp. – Trans Asia Building Room 301 Cor. MJ Cuenco Ave, Osmena Boulevard, Cebu City
- Makati Branch – Unit 201 Buma Building Metropolitan Ave., San Antonio Makati City
- Horizon Travel and Tours, Inc. – 490 Potenciana Mansion Sta Monica St., Ermita Manila
- International Journeys, Inc. – Unit 2 Third Floor Altra Center 1663 Jorge Bocobo Street Malate, Manila
- Island Resort Club Tour Services, Inc. – Unit 109-P, G/F Five Ecom Center, Pacific Drive, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
- JTB Asia Pacific Phil. Corp. – 18th flr. RCBC Savings Bank Corporate Cntr., 26th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Mall of Asia Branch – G/F 107 Entertainment Mall, New South Wing SM Mall of Asia, MOA Complex, Pasay City
- Makati Branch – Unit G3-315B, 3/F Glorietta 3, Ayala Center, Makati City
- QC Branch – 4th Floor Japan Town Retail 2 Level 4, Ayala Mall (Vertis North), Quezon City
- Cebu Branch – Unit 2L 170, J Centre Mall, A.S. Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu City
- Cebu Branch – Unit 5/6, MDCT Building 8th Floor, Block 20, Leyte Loop Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
- KP JOEUN Consultancy, Inc. – Retail 9, Goldland Millenia Tower J., Escriva Drive Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Las Palmas Tours and Travel Agency, Inc. – G/F Unit B2 Imperial Bayfront Tower, 1642 A. Mabini St. Malate, Manila
- Makati Branch – UGI1 Alfaro Place 146 LP Leviste Street Salcedo Village, Makati City
- Pampanga Branch – Unit 2 1010 Alley Building, Consunji Street Brgy. Sto Rosario, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
- Marsman Drysdale Travel, Inc. – 19th Floor Robinsons Summit Center, Ayala Avenue, Makati City
- MNK Travel and Tours Corp – 802 One Corp. Center, Julia Vargas Cor., Meralco Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- North Star International Travel, Inc. – 19F Trident Tower 312 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City
- Pan Pacific Travel Corp. – 353 E.T. Yuchengco Street, Binondo, Manila
- Ermita Branch – G/F Pacific Place Apartelle Suites. 539 Arquiza St., Ermita, Manila
- Makati Branch – Unit LG-1 Herrera Tower Condominium. #98 V.A. Rufino St. corner Valero St., Salcedo Village Makati City
- Cebu Branch – Diplomat Hotel. Suite No. 6, 90 F. Ramos Street. Cebu City
- Party-On Travel and Tour Community, Inc. – Unit C2 17th Flr. Strata 100 Bldg. F. Ortigas Jr. Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Rajah Travel Corp. – 3/F 331 Building, 331 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City
- Rakso Air Travel and Tours, Inc. – 3F Rico Bldg. #112, Aguirre St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
- RELI Tours and Travel Company – 3rd Floor Dusit Hotel Corner Edsa Pasay Road Makati City
- SM Mandaluyong Branch
- SM Southmall Las Pinas Branch
- Lucky China Town Binondo
- Sharp Travel Service (Phils.) Inc. – Suite 504 Alexander House Bldg. Amorsolo St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
- Swire Travel Phils. Inc. – 6th Floor Country Spacel Bldg. Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City
- The Baron Travel Corp. – 3F PCCI Corporate Center 118 L.P. Leviste Street Salcedo Village, Makati City
- Travel Pros – 5F SM Megamall Bdlg B. Edsa Mandaluyong City
- SM Fairview Branch – Lower Ground Floor SM City Fairview Quirino Highway GreaterLagro Novaliches Quezon City
- SM North Edsa Branch – Unit 107 Ground Floor The Block SM North Edsa Brgy. Bagong Pag-asa, Quezon City
- SM Aura Branch – Basement 1 SM Aura Premiere Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Market Market Branch – Flight Center 3rd Floor 367A-D Market Market, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Tiaong Branch – 31 A-Square Town Center Dona Tating Poblacion 1, Tiaong, Quezon
- Travel Services, Inc. – 2F Trinity Insurance Center 7504 Bagtikan Street, San Antonio, Makati City
- Laguna Branch – 049-508-2268 2nd Flr. J. Alcasid Business Center, Crossing Brgy. 1, Calamba City
- Cebu Branch – 4F, Metrobank Plaza Building, Osmena Boulevard, Cebu City
- Uni-Orient Travel, Inc. – 447 Juan Luna Street, Binondo, Manila
- Makati Branch – Unit 101, Ground Floor, Windsor Tower, 163 Legaspi Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City
- Pasig Branch – Unit 2006 East Tektite Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange, Orgias Center, Pasig City
- Cebu Branch – 2nd Floor, Capitol Square, N. Escario St., Cebu City
The Korean Embassy in the Philippines authorized these 35 accredited travel agencies to process Korean visa applications in the Philippines. We must strictly follow this new guideline to process our visa permit before going to Korea.
It was also noted that the embassy will no longer accept any walk-in applicant with the exemption for spouses and children of Koreans, holders of visa issuance number, government employees with official business trip, and for those with humanitarian reason to travel to Korea urgently.
Travelers who love visiting Korea can also now apply for Express Visa. Again, this can be accommodated via accredited travel agency approved by the embassy. The process is faster, it is within 2 days.
Have you been to Korea? Tell us your favorite experience by commenting below.