Easy and cheap ways on how to buy and ship Amazon products in the Philippines. Since there is no Amazon online shopping store yet in our country, you can still buy Amazon products and use shipping options in the Philippines.
Many products in Amazon offer free shipping and delivery services however once you checkout, it won’t continue and you would receive a message like “this product is not available to ship in the Philippines” and you get frustrated because you really want that gadget or product and you cannot buy it anywhere in the Phil. Worry no more because now you can buy anything using Amazon like I did recently.
I recently bought a Polaroid Waterproof Action Camera from Amazon USA. Since the product was not eligible to ship here, I tried to search it on eBay.com.ph too but the shipping cost was freaking expensive like 4000 pesos. Whoa! My camera costs only around P8000 and if I would buy it from eBay, it would cost me like 12000 or more.
So I searched for more ways. Luckily, I found out about a service from Johnny Air Cargo a.k.a. JAC that is called Johnny Air Plus Online Shopping Partner.
Of course I have checked and searched about their company and delivery service and fortunately they are legit. Actually they have branches all over New York, New Jersey, Los Angeles and San Francisco, California and apparently OFWs in the America are using their service for Balikbayan Box and other cargo services.
Yeah they have offices in the East Coast and West Coast. So if you want to do shopping in Amazon or any other store in the US like Kmart, Sears, Timberland, Ralph Lauren and the like, you can safely use their shipping service.
How to buy Amazon Products and Ship them in the Philippines:
- Use an Online Shipping Partner like Johnny Air Plus.
- Register your account at Johnny Air Plus official website. As for me, I emailed them and they sent me some forms I filled out and submitted back. You need to submit Client Profile Form and 2 valid IDs. They will also send you the details on how to use their shipping service to assist you more.
- Buy your desired products on Amazon and use Johnny Air Plus shipping address. As for me, I used their address in LA since it’s much closer. The correct address will be sent by JAC Plus employee. If you don’t know it, email them.
- JAC Plus will ship your products to the Philippines for you. Choose where you want to pick them up (SM Megamall, JAC Plus Makati, SM Cebu, JAC Plus Davao) or just have them delivered in your Manila address.
- Email your tracking number to JAC Plus for easy monitoring.
- An SMS message will be sent to you once your package has arrived and ready for pick up.
- Pay the necessary fees. As for me, it was only P947 because first time customers could get discount for handling fees.
That is so cheap compared to using Fedex or any other shipping service which will cost you around P3000 delivery charge.
I loved their fast and convenient delivery service. I got my package in a week. Honestly, I would love to use their service again soon.
What about you, have you shopped using Amazon and shipped in the Philippines? Leave your comments darlings so we can all share useful info.