Released today, the best stock brokers in the Philippines 2019 are listed here. They are the top online stock trading brokers used by many investors in the country and worldwide who invest with the Philippine Stock Market.
As of today, the total number of accredited brokers in the Philippine Stock Exchange are 131 but we have listed here the crème of the crop in terms of online trading platform. They are 27 online brokers at present. Because we are in the modern world of internet and the web, it is very important we adopt this new fast technology offered by the online realm.
Best Stock Brokers in the Philippines 2019
- AB Capital Securities, Inc.
- Abacus Securities Corp.
- AP Securities, Inc.
- BA Securities, Inc.
- BDO Nomura Securities, Inc.
- BPI Securities Corp. (BPITrade)
- Coherco Securities, Inc. (CohercoTrade)
- COL Financial Group, Inc.
- DA Market Securities, Inc. (iTrade)
- F. Yap Securities, Inc. (2TradeAsia)
- First Metro Securities Brokerage Corp.
- HDI Securities, Inc.
- Investors Securities, Inc. (Investors Online)
- JAKA Securities Corp.
- Lucky Securities, Inc.
- Maybank ATR Kim Eng Securities, Inc. (MakeTrade)
- Meridian Securities, Inc. (MSiTrade)
- Optimum Securities Corp. (Optimum Online)
- Papa Securities Corp. (P2P Trade)
- Philstocks Financial, Inc.
- RCBC Securities, Inc. (RCBC ezTrade)
- Regina Capital Development Corp.
- Timson Securities, Inc. (Timson Trade)
- UCPB Securities, Inc (UCPB My Stocks)
- Unicapital Securities, Inc. (uTrade)
- VC Securities Corp. (VC Trade)
- Wealth Securities Inc. (WealthSec)
All online stock brokers are very safe and secure so you don’t have to worry. They all use SSL and TSL Certificate used by major banks as well. All online brokers here charge same commission of .25% on the total gross sales and purchase of shares of stocks. Same fees are applied by each broker such as VAT of 12%, transaction fee of 0.005% and SCCP fee of 0.01%.
Some brokers provide mobile apps since we now use iOS and Android devices everywhere and every now and then. Besides, all businesses have apps nowadays unless they want to be left behind. What does it say about the stock broker company? If a broker has available app for their online trading platform, they are ahead in the game. Accessibility is always important.
Best Stock Brokers Philippines Top 5
- COL Financial
- First Metro Sec
- BDO Nomura
- BPI Trade
Best Stock Brokers Philippines Review
COL Financial is the number one online stock broker right now for its easy and user-friendly platform. COL Financial also offers mutual funds together with stocks.
The second stock broker which is also generating great reviews is First Metro Sec (by Metrobank group). The upgraded version of First Metro Sec called First Metro Pro is the most advanced online trading platform in the Philippines right now 2019. I’m actually very impressed with its excellent features. First Metro Sec also offer Mutual Funds on their platform. There is no initial fund needed to open an account if you are a Metrobank client.
BDO Nomura is on the third spot of best stock brokers in the Philippines. What I like about BDO Nomura is that you won’t need an initial fund to open an account if you’re a BDO account holder. BDO is known for their amazing market research and updates.
Another great online trading platform is BPITrade. Same with BDO, you don’t have to deposit money when you open an account if you already have a BPI bank account.
Philstocks is another user-friendly interface in trading and investing stocks online. Grab a demo and you’ll know what I’m talking about.
Start to invest in the stock market now! Learn the easy and simple ways by going to our Stock Market Tutorials and Complete Guide