Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
The following are the latest Cabinet Members of the Philippines updated as of October 13, 2022, under the term of his excellency President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.
The Cabinet Members of the Philippines are composed of senior officers/secretaries of each executive department of the government of the Philippines. The president appoints them to help him execute good governance for the improvement and progress of the economy.
The complete list of cabinet members will be updated with the latest head of each department and also their department acronyms for your easy reference. They are also the list of government officials and secretaries for every department.
Cheers to all the officers. We hope they serve and lead with honesty and integrity for us all.
Cabinet Members of the Philippines – Secretaries and Officials in 2022:
- Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) – Enrique A. Manalo
- Department of Finance (DOF) – Benjamin E. Diokno
- Department of Agriculture (DA) – President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.
- Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) – Manuel M. Bonoan
- Department of Education (DepEd) – Vice President Sara Duterte
- Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) – Bienvenido E. Laguesma
- Department of National Defense (DND) – Gen. Jose Faustino Jr.
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) – Erwin T. Tulfo
- Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR) – Conrado Estrella III
- Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) – Benjamin Abalos Jr.
- Department of Budget and Management (DBM) – Amenah F. Pangandaman
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) – Alfredo E. Pascual
- Department of Health (DOH) – OIC Maria Rosario Vergeire
- Department of Justice (DOJ) – Jesus Crispin Remulla
- Department of Tourism (DOT) – Maria Esperanza Christina Frasco
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) – Maria Antonia Yulo-Loyzaga
- Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) – Ivan John Uy
- Department of Energy (DOE) – Raphael Perpetuo Lotilla
- Department of Science and Technology (DOST) – Dr. Renato U. Solidum Jr.
- Department of Transportation (DOTr) – Jaime J. Bautista
- Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) – Maria Susana V. Ople
- Department of Human Settlements and Urban Development (DHSUD) – Jose Rizalino L. Acuzar
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) Governor – Felipe Medalla
- Office of the Executive Secretary – Atty. Lucas P. Bersamin
- Office of the Special Assistant to the President – Antonio Lagdameo Jr.
- National Economic Development Authority (NEDA) – Arsenio M. Balisacan
- National Security Adviser – Dr. Clarita Carlos
- Presidential Management Staff (PMS) – Maria Zenaida Angping
- Presidential Communications Operations Office – (to be assigned next week)
- Office of the Presidential Legal Counsel – Juan Ponce Enrile
- Office of the Solicitor General – Menardo Guevarra
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) Commissioner – Lilia C. Guillermo
- Bureau of Customs (BOC) Commissioner – Yogi Filemon Ruiz
- National Intelligence Coordinating Agency (NICA) – Gen. Ricardo de Leon
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Director – Medardo de Lemos
- Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) Chief of Staff – Lt. Gen. Bartolome Vicente Bacarro
- Philippine National Police (PNP) Chief – Gen. Rodolfo Azurin Jr.
- Commission on Elections (COMELEC) – Chairman George Erwin M. Garcia
Officers will be updated as soon as they have been appointed.