The following are the latest Cabinet Members of the Philippines updated as of January 2020, under the term of our dear President Rodrigo Duterte.
The Cabinet Members of the Philippines is composed of senior officers / secretaries of each executive department of the government of the Philippines. They are appointed by the president to help him execute good governance for the improvement and progress of the economy.
The complete lists of cabinet members are listed below with the latest head of each department and also their department acronyms for your easy reference. They are also the list of government officials and secretaries for every department.
Cheers to all the officers. We hope they serve and lead with honesty and integrity for us all.
Cabinet Members of the Philippines – Secretaries and Officials 2020:
- Office of The Executive Secretary – Salvador C. Medialdea
- Department of Foreign Affairs – Teodoro L. Locsin Jr.
- Department of Finance – Carlos G. Dominguez III
- Department of Agriculture – Dr. William D. Dar
- Department of Public Works and Highways – Mark A. Villar
- Department of Education – Leonor Magtolis Briones
- Department of Labor and Employment – Silvestre H. Bello III
- Department of National Defense – Delfin N. Lorenzana
- Department of Social Welfare and Development – Rolando Joselito D. Bautista
- Department of Agrarian Reform – John R. Castriciones
- Department of Interior and Local Government – Eduardo M. Año
- Department of Transportation and Communications – Atty. Arthur P. Tugade
- Department of Science and Technology – Fortunato T. Dela Peña
- Department of Budget and Management – Benjamin E. Diokno
- Department of Energy – Alfonso G. Cusi
- Department of Health – Dr. Francisco Duque III
- Department of Trade and Industry – Ramon M. Lopez
- Department of Tourism – Bernadette Romulo Puyat
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources – Roy A. Cimatu
- Department of Information and Communications Technology – Gregorio B. Honasan II
- National Economic Development Authority – Ernesto M. Pernia
- Office of the Presidential Spokesperson – Salvador S. Panelo
- Office of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process – Carlito G. Galvez Jr.
- Presidential Adviser for the Visayas – Michael Lloyd Diño
- Presidential Management Staff – Usec. Ferdinand B. Cui Jr.
- Presidential Communications Operations Office – Jose Ruperto Martin M. Andanar
- Bureau of Customs – Commissioner Rey Leonardo B. Guerrero
- Bureau of Internal Revenue – Commissioner Caesar R. Dulay
- Bureau of Immigration – Commissioner Jaime H. Morente
- National Intelligence Coordinating Agency – Alex Paul Monteagudo
- National Bureau of Investigation – Attorney Dante Gierran
- Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency- Director General Aaron N. Aquino
- Land Transportation Office – Edgar Galvante
- Land Transportation and Franchising Regulatory Board – Attorney Martin Delgra III
- National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council – Ricardo B. Jalad
- Office of the Solicitor General – Jose C. Calida
- Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp. – Chairman and CEO Andrea D. Domingo
- Philippine National Police – OIC Archie Francisco Gamboa
- Armed Forces of the Philippines – Lieutenant Gen. Felimon T. Santos Jr.
- Presidential Security Group – Col. Jose Eriel Niembra
- National Security Council – Director Gen. Hermogenes Esperon Jr.
- Presidential Legal Counsel – Salvador S. Panelo
- Secretary to the Cabinet – Karlo Alexei Nograles