Looking for a cabin crew hiring 2019 in the Philippines? Check out this page, we listed the latest cabin crew and flight attendant jobs hiring in the Philippines this year 2019. Fly and soar high! Apply!
Flight attendant jobs are very rewarding especially for those people who love traveling to different places and countries. The perks of being a cabin crew also include generous salaries and awesome benefits.
If you wish to become a cabin crew, you must prepare yourself to comply with the requirements needed by airline companies. You also must attend and apply to every recruitment they schedule to make your dreams come true.
Airlines always schedule their flight attendant job recruitment twice or once a year. There are usually hundreds if not thousands of applicants wanting to grab the job. You should not make that truth worry you because every applicant is not the same. Airline companies are usually looking for applicants with pleasing personalities, confident, with great smile and nice skin.
Prepare your impressive, neat, and genuine resume and attend the job fairs below. Ace the interview and get the job!
Cabin Crew Hiring in the Philippines 2019
Cabin Crew Hiring for Oman Air
- Candidates must possess at least Highschool Diploma
- Applicants must be willing to work in Muscat
- No work experience required
- A warm pleasing personality (preferably) fluent in English (oral and written)
- Physically fit to meet the regulatory requirements (no wigs, no tattoo)
- Ability to swim unaided
They are hiring 200 full-time positions right now. Apply in this link: Cabin Crew Jobs for Oman Air
Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew Jobs 2019
Cebu Pacific Walk-in Recruitment:
You can also apply for their Walk-in Screening every Monday-Friday, 9am to 11am located at the Cebu Pacific Building, Domestic Road, Pasay City. You can also visit Cebu Pacific career’s page to browse latest flight attendant jobs.
If you want to join those beautiful and friendly flight attendants, attend their recruitment schedule above. Who knows you might be wearing that cute yellow-orange cabin crew uniform.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- At least 5’3” in height for females and 5’7” for males
- Has reached College Level
- Proficient in Filipino and English language
- Willing to be assigned outside of Metro Manila
- Can start immediately
Cabin Crew Responsibilities:
- Guarantees the safety of guests on board the aircraft
- Ensures that guests have fun and pleasant flying experience
Cabin Crew Job Benefits:
- Unlimited Travel Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Annual Performance Bonus
What to Bring?
- Updated CV with 2×2 picture
- Come in business attire preferably sleeveless blouse with blazer, below-the-knee skirt, with no stockings
Philippine Airlines Cabin Crew Hiring 2019
Join the amazing and classy Philippine Airlines. They are hiring cabin crews right now specifically in Central Visayas . That being said, priority will be given to applicants residing in Cebu.
Flight Attendant Job Requirements:
- Filipino Citizen
- Can speak English and Filipino
- Female applicants – at least 5’3”
- Male applicants – at least 5’6”
- Weight must be proportionate to height
- With good visual impact and pleasing personality
- With clear complexion and a good set of teeth
- With perfect vision (20/20) or with contact lenses but not beyond (20/30)
Cabin Crew Specialist Hiring for Saudi 2019
There are also 50 full-time positions hiring for Cabin Crew Specialist job placement to be assigned in Riyadh. I’m sure they pay generous salary. Head over this link for the complete details: Cabin Crew Jobs
Cabin Crew Specialist Requirements:
- Applicant must possess at least Bachelor’s or College Degree, Airline Operation, Airport Management or equivalent
- At least 2 years work experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Riyadh
Details may change after the publication of this post.