Looking for a cabin crew hiring 2018 in the Philippines? Check out this page, we listed the latest cabin crew and flight attendant jobs hiring in the Philippines this year. Fly and soar high! Apply!
Flight attendant jobs are very rewarding especially those people who love traveling to different places and countries. The perks of being a cabin crew also include generous salaries and awesome benefits. If you wish to become a cabin crew, you must prepare yourself to comply with the requirements needed by airline companies. You also must attend and apply to every recruitment they schedule to make your dreams come true.
Airlines always schedule their flight attendant job recruitment twice or once a year. There are usually hundreds if not thousands of applicants wanting to grab the job. You should not make that worry you because every applicant is not the same. Airline companies are usually looking for applicants with pleasing personalities, confident, with great smile and nice skin.
Prepare your impressive, neat, and genuine resume and attend the job fairs below. Ace the interview and get the job!
Cabin Crew Hiring in the Philippines 2018
AirSwift Cabin Crew Hiring
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/College Degree in Hospitality/ Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skills: Preferably college graduate of any course. Good standard of health and fitness. With pleasing personality. Preferably with 1 year experience but not required. Good oral and written communication skills. No visible tattoos and body piercing. Knowledgeable in swimming. Good set of teeth.
- Preferable less than 1 year experience specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
Apply in this link: AirSwift Flight Attendant Recruitment
Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew Jobs 2018
Cebu pacific will hold recruitment fairs in the dates that will be posted below once available.
In this job fair, Cebu Pacific will hire cabin crews only. One day process: 9:00am to 3:00pm but acceptance of CV is until 1:00pm. Make sure you bring your updated CV, 2×2 picture and wear business attire.
Cebu Pacific Walk-in Recruitment:
You can also apply for their Walk-in Screening every Mondays and Tuesdays, 9am to 11am at the Cebu Pacific Office in Pasay City.
If you want to join those beautiful and friendly flight attendants, attend their recruitment schedule above. Who knows you might be wearing that cute yellow-orange cabin crew uniform.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- At least 5’3” in height
- With weight proportional to height
- Clear Complexion, good eyesight and a catchy smile
- College Level
- Proficient in Filipino and English language
- Willing to be assigned outside of Metro Manila
- Full-time position available
Cabin Crew Responsibilities:
- Guarantees the safety of guests on board the aircraft
- Ensures that guests have fun and pleasant flying experience
Cabin Crew Job Benefits:
- Unlimited Travel Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Annual Performance Bonus
What to Bring?
- Updated CV with 2×2 picture
- Come in business attire preferably sleeveless blouse with blazer, below-the-knee skirt, with no stockings
Philippine Airlines Cabin Crew Hiring 2018
Join the amazing and classy Philippine Airlines. They are hiring cabin crews as well. Schedule of recruitment will be posted here once available.
Flight Attendant Job Requirements:
- Filipino Citizen
- Completed at least 2 years in College
- Can speak English and Filipino
- Female applicants – at least 5’2”
- Male applicants – at least 5’6”
- Weight must be proportionate to height
- With good visual impact and pleasing personality
- With clear complexion and a good set of teeth
- With perfect vision (20/20) or with contact lenses but not beyond (20/30)
Air Asia cabin Crew Hiring 2018
Air Asia, the Malaysian company, has grown amazingly. If you want to become Air Asia’s next cabin crew, they are hiring and they have walk-in cabin crew interview this January 13, 20, and 27, 2018 but it’s for Malaysian only. Wait for the announcement for hiring in the Philippines.
Cabin Crew Job Requirements:
- Height: Female – min. 157cm, max. 170cm barefoot
- Height: Male – min. 170cm, max. 180cm barefoot
- SPM Credit for Bahasa Malaysia
- SPM credit in English (similar alternative qualifications e.g. via TOEIC score 650 above (validity 2 years), British council, etc.
- Graduates from any discipline are encouraged to apply
- With outgoing, fun, and stunning personality
- With inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic
- Good communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service working withing a team environment, and dealing with people from all cultures
Dress code: Female – smart casual (strictly knee-length dress/skirt only) with full makeup
Male – smart casual and stylish