Looking for a cabin crew hiring 2020 in the Philippines? Check out this page, we listed the latest cabin crew and flight attendant jobs hiring in the Philippines this year 2020. Fly and soar high! Apply!
Flight attendant jobs are very rewarding especially for those people who love traveling to different places and countries. The perks of being a cabin crew also include generous salaries and awesome benefits.
If you wish to become a cabin crew, you must prepare yourself to comply with the requirements needed by airline companies. You also must attend and apply to every recruitment they schedule to make your dreams come true.
Airlines always schedule their flight attendant job recruitment twice or once a year. There are usually hundreds if not thousands of applicants wanting to grab the job. You should not make that truth worry you because every applicant is not the same. Airline companies are usually looking for applicants with pleasing personalities, confident, with great smile and nice skin.
Prepare your impressive, neat, and genuine resume and attend the job fairs below. Ace the interview and get the job!
Cabin Crew Hiring in the Philippines 2020
Cebu Pacific Flight Attendant Jobs
Cebu Pacific Walk-in Recruitment:
You can also apply for their Walk-in Screening every Monday-Friday, 9am to 11am located at the Cebu Pacific Building, Domestic Road, Pasay City. You can also visit Cebu Pacific career’s page to browse latest flight attendant jobs.
If you want to join those beautiful and friendly flight attendants, attend their recruitment schedule above. Who knows you might be wearing that cute yellow-orange cabin crew uniform.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- At least 5’3” in height for females and 5’7” for males
- Has reached College Level
- Proficient in Filipino and English language
- Willing to be assigned outside of Metro Manila
- Can start immediately
- No visible Tattoos
- Must be 18 years and above. SHS graduates and college undergraduates are welcome to apply
Cabin Crew Responsibilities:
- Guarantees the safety of guests on board the aircraft
- Ensures that guests have fun and pleasant flying experience
Cabin Crew Job Benefits:
- Unlimited Travel Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Annual Performance Bonus
What to Bring?
- Updated CV with 2×2 picture
- Come in business attire preferably sleeveless blouse with blazer, below-the-knee skirt, with no stockings
Philippine Airlines Cabin Crew Hiring 2020
Join the amazing and classy Philippine Airlines. They are hiring cabin crews right now specifically in Central Visayas . That being said, priority will be given to applicants residing in Cebu. Apply at PAL’s careers page.
Flight Attendant Job Requirements:
- Filipino Citizen
- Can speak English and Filipino
- Female applicants – at least 5’3”
- Male applicants – at least 5’6”
- Weight must be proportionate to height
- With good visual impact and pleasing personality
- With clear complexion and a good set of teeth
- With perfect vision (20/20) or with contact lenses but not beyond (20/30)
Air Asia Cabin Crew Hiring
Wear that iconic red uniform and join Air Asia’s team. Air Asia is always looking for fun, hardworking, and committed people with great personality. Their qualifications include:
- 18 years old and above
- With flawless skin
- No braces
- No visible marks on the hands and legs
- Minimum height of 157cm for ladies and 170cm for men
Always watch out their regular recruitment posted at their website.
Details may change after the publication of this post.