Here are the Top 6 Best Accounting and Auditing Firms in the Philippines in 2022. They provide professional services that are essential to achieve business growth amidst the challenging economic modernization.
Accounting is significant in every business because it provides the numbers and strategy of how a company can meet its financial goals. It also helps any enterprise to comply with laws, rules, and regulations set by the government and global standards.
If you are a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), an accountancy student, or an expert with a background in finance, taxation, and law, getting to know these big accounting firms will help you find the right company to start your chosen career path.
If you are an entrepreneur looking for the right accounting firm to handle your company’s financial statements and the hard work of your corporation’s books of accounts, taxation, assurance, and management advisory services, finding the right firm to provide an organized accounting system can help your company to run smoothly and achieve its target profit.
Top 6 Best Accounting and Auditing Firms in the Philippines:
- SGV & Co. (Partner of Ernst & Young)
- Navarro Amper & Co. (Partner of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd.)
- Isla Lipana & Co. (Partner of PWC)
- R.G. Manabat & Co. (Partner of KPMG)
- Punongbayan & Araullo (Partner of Grant Thornton International Ltd.)
- Roxas Cruz Tagle & Co. (Partner of BDO Global)
1. SGV & Co.
SGV & Co. tops Number 1 as the best accounting and auditing firm in the Philippines. It is a member firm of Ernst & Young, one of the Biggest Accounting Firms in the World. SyCip Gorres Velayo & Co. (SGV & Co.) prides itself on being the largest multidisciplinary professional services firm in the Philippines.
Established in 1946, SGV & Co. continues to do an excellent track record serving numerous respected brands and corporations in the country. With their competent experts, state-of-the-art facilities, and trusted international network, they offer professional services including assurance, tax, advisory, and transaction advisory services.
Best Things About SGV & Co.:
- It is the Philippine member firm of Ernst & Young Global, a network of over 300,000 professionals working across 150 countries
- SGV & Co. is one of the best in Audit and Tax services among professional services firms in the country
- It is among the most preferred professional services provider by Philippines’ top corporations and businesses
- Ernst & Young is recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work For (for 23 years in a row)
2. Navarro Amper & Co.
Navarro Amper & Co. is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, the Biggest Accounting Firm in the World in terms of revenue. Deloitte is the largest multinational professional services network in the world, with over 312,000 highly qualified professionals, serving in 150 countries worldwide.
Navarro Amper & Co., a.k.a. Deloitte Philippines is one of the most sought-after professional firms that provide tax expertise in the Philippines. As a member firm of Deloitte, they offer professional services such as auditing, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to their clients.
Best Thing About Navarro Amper & Co.
- It is the Philippine member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, the biggest accounting firm in the world in terms of revenue
- Deloitte serves professional services to four of the five Fortune Global 500 Companies
- Navarro Amper & Co. received Tier 1 status from World Tax, a guide to the world’s leading tax advisory practices, including law and accountancy firms, published by the International Tax Review
3. Isla Lipana & Co.
Isla Lipana & Co. is a member firm of PWC (PricewaterhouseCoopers), the second-largest accounting firm in the world. Founded in 1922, Isla Lipana is the oldest accounting firm in the Philippines, providing professional services for 99 years.
Isla Lipana & Co. joins the PWC global operating in 156 countries with more than 295,000 professionals committed to delivering superior expertise, including auditing, taxation, advisory, and Japanese business services. This company is one of the most sought-after auditing firms in the Philippines.
Best Things About Isla Lipana & Co.
- It is the Philippine member firm of PWC, the second biggest accounting firm in the world in terms of revenue
- Among the auditing firms in the Philippines, Isla Lipana & Co. has the longest partnership with a global accounting firm dating back to 1958
- It is the oldest operating professional services firm in the Philippines with remarkable high-quality standard services
4. R.G. Manabat & Co.
R.G. Manabat & Co. is the Philippine partner of KPMG International, one of the largest accounting firms in the world. It has massively increased its market share in auditing the top 1000 corporations, according to Business World. RGM continues to be one of the most trusted premier accounting firms in the Philippines today.
KPMG International is a Swiss company and operates in 145 countries, hiring more than 236,000 talented professionals. Their expertise includes audit, tax, and advisory services.
Best Things About R.G. Manabat & Co.
- It is the Philippine member firm of KPMG International Cooperative, one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms in the World
- R.G. Manabat & Co. is one of the fastest-growing KPMG practices in the Asia Pacific region
- It has been ranked number one for overall quality for global financial services consulting and has been recognized by the International Tax Review as a Tier 1 Tax Practice and Tier 1 Transfer Pricing Practice in the Philippines
5. Punongbayan & Araullo
Punongbayan & Araullo has been one of the top accounting firms in the Philippines for many years now. The company is established in 1988 and is now a member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd., one of the leading organizations of independently own and managed accounting and consulting firms in the world.
Grant Thornton has member firms in more than 143 countries worldwide, with more than 56,000 competent professionals. They perform audit and assurance, tax advisory and compliance advisory services, and business process solutions to their growing clientele.
Best Things About Punongbayan & Araullo:
- It is the Philippine member firm of Grant Thornton, one of the leading professional services firms in the world
- Grant Thornton is an award-winning globally recognized accounting firm
- P&A has an outstanding brand reputation with world-class capabilities and global scale expertise
6. Roxas Cruz Tagle & Co.
Roxas Cruz Tagle and Co. is a member firm of BDO Global, an international network of public accounting, tax, and advisory firms. BDO Global works with clients listed on all the world’s major stock markets. BDO Global operates across 167 countries around the world.
Roxas Cruz Tagle & Co. is one of the best accounting firms in the Philippines with expertise across industries and specializations. The company offers professional services, including audit and assurance, tax, consulting, business services, and outsourcing.
Best Things About Roxas Cruz Tagle & Co.:
- It is the Philippine partner of BDO Global, one of the fastest-growing professional firms in the world
- BDO Global was awarded Network of the Year at the International Accounting Bulletin (IAB)
- Outstanding reputation with world-class resources focus on exceptional client service and highly-qualified professionals
The Big 4 Accounting Firms in the World in Terms of Revenue:
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (HQ in London UK) – $50.2 Billion
- PWC / PricewaterhouseCoopers (HQ in London UK) – $45.1 Billion
- Ernst & Young (HQ in London UK) – $40 Billion
- KPMG International (HQ in Amstelveen, Netherlands) – $32.13 Billion