Here’s the step by step guide on how to use the new eBIR forms offline. You can download the latest eBIR Forms version 7.5 at the Bureau of Internal Revenue website.
The new eBIR form system is very helpful to make everything easier and faster for taxpayers and employers. There are 2 packages for eBIR forms, offline package and online package. In this post, we share about using the offline package.
There is also an online way but since some people prefer the offline route, we made this post for them. Some people find the online eBIR forms filing and submission slower and with hassles so they still rely on the offline filing of eBIR forms. The procedures and requirements for the latest version are here.
eBIR Forms Offline Package
According to BIR,
“Instead of the conventional manual process of filling up tax returns on pre-printed forms that is highly susceptible to human error, taxpayers/ATAs can directly encode data, validate, edit, save, delete, view, print and submit their tax returns. The package can do automatic computations and has the capability to validate information encoded by taxpayers/ATAs. After filling out the forms in this package, taxpayers/ATAs can submit it to the Online eBIRForms System.”
eBIR Form Package includes the following 36 Forms:
- Payment Form – 0605
- Monthly Remittance Return of Value-Added Tax and Other Percentage Taxes Withheld – 1600
- Remittance Return of Value-Added Tax and Other Percentage Taxes Withheld by Race Track Operators – 1600WP
- Monthly Remittance Return of Income Taxes Withheld on Compensation – 1601-C
- Monthly Remittance Return of Creditable Income Taxes Withheld (Expanded) – 1601-E
- Monthly Remittance Return of Final Income Taxes Withheld – 1601-F
- Monthly Remittance Return of Final Income Taxes Withheld on Interest Paid on Deposits and Yield on Deposits Substitutes/Trusts/Etc. – 1602
- Quarterly Remittance Return of Final Income Taxes Withheld on Fringe Benefits Paid to Employees Other than Rank and File – 1603
- Annual Information Return of Income Taxes Withheld on Compensation and Final Withholding Taxes – 1604-CF
- Annual Information Return of Creditable Income Taxes Withheld (Expanded)/Income Payments Exempt from Withholding Tax – 1604-E
- Withholding Tax Remittance Return for Onerous Transfer of Real Property Other than Capital Asset (Including Taxable and Exempt) – 1606
- Annual Income Tax Return for Individuals Earning Purely Compensation Income (Including Non-Business/Non-Profession Income) – 1700
- Annual Income Tax Return for Self-Employed Individuals, Estates and Trusts – 1701
- Quarterly Income Tax Return for Self-Employed Individuals, Estates and Trusts (Including those w/ both Business and Compensation Income) – 1701Q
- Annual Income Tax Return for Use ONLY by Corporation, Partnership and Other Non-Individual Taxpayer EXEMPT Under the Tax Code, as Amended, [Sec. 30 and those exempted in Sec. 27(C)] and Other Special Laws, with NO Other Taxable Income – 1702-EX
- Annual Income Tax Return for Corporation, Partnership and Other Non-Individual with MIXED Income Subject to Multiple Income Tax Rates or with Income Subject to SPECIAL/PREFERENTIAL RATE – 1702-MX
- Annual Income Tax Return for Corporation, Partnership and Other Non-Individual Taxpayer Subject Only to REGULAR Income Tax Rate – 1702-RT
- Quarterly Income Tax Return for Corporations, Partnerships and Other Non-Individual Taxpayers – 1702Q
- Improperly Accumulated Earnings Tax Return – 1704
- Capital Gains Tax Return for Onerous Transfer of Real Property Classified as Capital Asset (both Taxable and Exempt) – 1706
- Capital Gains Tax Return for Onerous Transfer of Shares of Stock Not Traded Through the Local Stock Exchange – 1707
- Donor’s Tax Return – 1800
- Estate Tax Return – 1801
- Documentary Stamp Tax Declaration/ Return – 2000
- Documentary Stamp Tax Declaration/ Return (One-Time Transactions) – 2000-OT
- Excise Tax Return for Alcohol Products – 2200A
- Excise Tax Return for Automobiles & Non-Essential Goods – 2200AN
- Excise Tax Return for Mineral Products – 2200M
- Excise Tax Return for Petroleum Products – 2200P
- Excise Tax Return for Tobacco Products – 2200T
- Monthly Value-Added Tax Declaration – 2550M
- Quarterly Value-Added Tax Return – 2550Q
- Monthly Percentage Tax Return – 2551M
- Quarterly Percentage Tax Return – 2551Q
- Percentage Tax Return for Transactions Involving Shares of Stock Listed and Traded Through the Local Stock Exchange or Through Initial and/or Secondary Public Offering – 2552
- Return of Percentage Tax Payable under Special Laws – 2553
How to use eBIR Forms Offline
- Download Offline eBIR Forms software package latest version v4.7.06 from BIR website
- Install the software on your computer.
- Click the eBIR Forms icon on your computer or desktop.
- Type in the details required such as your TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number), RDO Code, Line of Business, full name, registered address, zip code and phone number. Sample screenshot below:
- Select the eBIR form you want to use and click FILL-UP. In this sample, we’re making Form 2551M for Monthly Percentage Tax Return.
- Your background info will now be saved and you’ll see a message box like the one below. Tap OK to proceed.
- Your form will now load and your details will automatically be filled in the form.
- Choose the date applicable (Calendar or Fiscal) year and for the month.
- Proceed to the computation of tax by providing the required amounts. In the sample above, we put taxable amount for the monthly percentage tax and the required tax due has been automatically computed in the form.
- Select SAVE and PRINT to finally print out the forms.
- It is recommended you don’t change printer settings and follow the default print setup by BIR. Print in triplicate copies.
You’re done. Pay your tax at the nearest accredited bank or BIR center. Keep your copy of ITR form.
Other BIR Form Filing Guides:
- How to Fill Out BIR Form 1701A for Self-employed and Professional
- How to Get TIN Online
- How to Fill Out BIR Form 0605 Annual Registration Fee