How to check Easy trip balance? There are 2 ways to do this online – on your main EasyTrip or Easy Tag account and the other one is by using EasyTrip Android App.
Having an EasyTrip / Easy Tag is one of the most amazing thing a traveler or driver must have. This cool tag will help you avoid waiting in line in getting your toll ticket and paying your toll using expressways in the Philippines such as NLEX (North Luzon Expressway), SCTEX (Subic Clark Tarlac Expressway) and CAVITEX (Cavite Expressway). Note: I’ve included CAVITEX which uses Easydrive as it is also powered by Easytrip. Let’s face it, we often meet traffic along toll entrances and exits. To save time, money and gas, having an Easy Trip or Easy Tag is very convenient. Did I mention, you can also earn Mabuhay Miles using your EasyTrip?
How to Check Easy Trip Balance
There are 2 ways to check your Easy trip balance:
Easytrip Online Account
1. Log in to your EasyTrip Account (if you don’t have an online account yet, click REGISTER)
2. Check your Balance by going to Customer Request then to Statement of Account
3. Disable the Pop Up Blocker to view your Easy trip account balance
4. Select your desired dates and click Generate button
This app is also available for the latest version of Android Lollipop. You can download the APK by following the instructions below. As of writing this post, the app is not available on Google PlayStore that is why you need to download the APK file to install the app on your mobile phone.
1. Go to the App page to download the APK
2. Go to SETTINGS > SECURITY
3. Make sure UNKNOWN SOURCES is on
4. Open FILE MANAGER then INSTALL the escbal.apk
5. Once installed, open Balance Inquiry Application
Now that you know how to check Easytrip balance using both methods, always remember the quick reminders given to you on the user guide manual when you received your easy tag. Maintain enough load to avoid insufficient funds. Protect your easy tag unit and keep it ways from any gadget like mobile phone to avoid signal errors.