PNP entrance exam online application and requirements are listed in this page. Follow these procedures and requirements for your successful application. The NAPOLCOM (National Police Commission) announced recently that they will now conduct PNP (Philippine National Police) exam.
Online application and filing of examination is now open. So if you want to join the PNP, you must have the following requirements if you are taking the exam this year 2020.
PNP is open to all Filipino citizens who meet the age, height and educational requirements provided in this page: PNP Requirements. Those who passed the PNP exam will be eligible for the appointment to rank of Patrolman or Patrolwoman, as prescribed under Section 30 of Republic Act 6975, as amended by RA 8551.
PNP Entrance Exam Schedule 2020
The National Police Commission conducts two sets of police examinations twice a year. The schedule for 2020 is posted below. The new schedule for 2020 PNP exam was announced recently. Online application will start at on January 27 to January 31, 2020. The website for online application will start at 12 noon. So hurry!
PNP Exam Online Application 2020
Applicants can apply online using NAPOLCOM Online Examination Application Scheduling System (OLEASS) for the scheduling of filing of applications for the PNP entrance exam and other promotional exam. PNP Online Exam will be on April 26, 2020.
Only applicants with confirmed scheduled appointment with reference number shall be entertained.
Once you have a confirmed scheduled appointment and reference number, you may proceed to the filing of your application at the scheduled date and at the PNP Regional Office. Take note that the Regional Office reserves the right to limit the number of examinees it will accommodate. Acceptance of applications will be on a first-come-first-served basis and may be stopped even ahead of deadline.
According to the NAPOLCOM, the first letter of an applicant’s family name shall be adopted in the scheduling of applicants for the PNP entrance exam. It follows the following format:
|Scheduled Dates||FAMILY NAME starting with...|
|January 27||A and B|
|January 28||C, D, E and F|
|January 29||G, H, I, J, K and L|
|January 30||M, N, O, P and Q|
|January 31||R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y and Z|
How to get a Scheduled Appointment for Filing of Application for the PNP Exam?
Please follow the following procedures.
- Log in to NAPOLCOM Online Application System (OLEASS) and fill out the mandatory fields and tap SUBMIT.
- A Confirmation will appear after successful registration. It also contains your Examination Center, Examination Title, Schedule, Reference Number, Place of Processing, Requirements and date to access and fill-out the online exam application.
- Select Print Confirmation Letter button. You must bring this confirmation letter when you file your application at the Regional Office where you will take the exam.
How to File Application for PNP Entrance Exam?
Applicant should file his/her application, together with the required supporting documents listed below, on his/her scheduled appointment date personally at the NAPOLCOM regional Office where he/she is assigned to take the exam. Male applicants must be in proper haircut and well-shaved face.
PNP Entrance Exam Application Requirements:
- Printed Confirmation Letter with reference number confirming scheduled appointment
- Duly accomplished Application Form and Index Cards – you can download NAPOLCOM Form 1-A here and Index Cards here
- 2 recent and identical 1×1 ID photo (colored) with white background and complete name tag (indicate rank before the first, middle and last name if PNP member)
- Police exam fee of P400
- 1 legal size window envelope with P20 worth of mailing stamps
- Transcript of Scholastic Record (with Special Order issued by CHED) and Diploma from CHED-accredited schools, state universities and colleges
- Birth Certificate in Security Paper issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) or Certified True Copy (CTC) issued by the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) and duly authenticated by PSA
- For Patrolman or Patrolwoman with temporary appointment, a certified true copy of Attested Appointment, Plantilla Appointment or Special Order
Qualified applicant will receive a Notice of Admission (NOA) on the day he/she filed his/her application for PNP exam. To confirm status, applicant may verify the NAPOLCOM Regional Office where said application was filed.
PNP Exam Coverage
The PNP entrance exam is a 3-hour exam with objective types multiple choices with the following coverage:
- Philippine Constitution
- PNP Law and History
- Criminal Justice Systems
- Current Events
- Social Awareness and Value Judgement
- Basic Concepts
- Problem Solving
What to Wear on the PNP Entrance Exam?
Note that applicants wearing improper attire will not be allowed to enter the examination center. Applicants must wear plain white T-shirt or white Polo shirt, dark pants and shoes.
What to bring on the PNP exam?
- NOA (notice of Admission)
- Pencil No. 2
- Valid ID (with picture and signature) such as SSS UMID or GSIS UMID, voter’s ID, postal ID, passport, driver’s license, PRC etc.
PNP Exam Minimum Qualification Standards:
|Applicant Classification||Age||Educational Attainment|
|Civilian||Not more than 30 years old||Bachelor's Degree|
|Patrolman / Patrolwoman (Temporary)||None||Bachelor's Degree|
PNP Exam Test Centers:
|1||San Fernando City, La Union|
|3||City of San Fernando, Pampanga|
|10||Cagayan de Oro City|
PNP Entrance Exam Results
How to know if you passed the PNP entrance exam? There are 2 ways to know if you passed the PNP exam. The first one is by checking out the posted exam results at the NAPOLCOM One-Stop Shop, 7th Floor NAPOLCOM Building in West Triangle QC. The second one by waiting for your notification. NAPOLCOM will mail the Report of Rating (failed examinees) and Certificate of Eligibility (successful examinees) to your mailing address.